Breezy EC 2000 Wheelchair
|Manufacturer:||Quickie / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(50%) $210.00|
The Breezy EC 2000 Wheelchair is a good choice for a quality wheelchair with options that offer the flexibility to accommodate a variety of users.
Breezy EC 2000 has become the new standard for general use wheelchairs.
Enhanced standard features and durable construction makes the EC 2000 the perfect choice for most all general wheelchair use.
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is built to last and easy to maintain.
- Powder-coated cross bar offers a durable and attractive finish.
- Composite mag wheels are molded with contours to enhance strength and durability.
- Front rigging mounts are compatible with the industry's standard.
- Easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery is flame retardant.
- Choice of padded removable desk or full-length fixed armrests.
- Available with swingaway footrests, elevating legrests or fixed footrests.
Durable, Chrome-Plated Steel FramesBreezy EC series wheelchairs are constructed of durable chrome-plated carbon steel.
Easy to clean and maintain.
Dual Axle Positions
Breezy EC wheelchairs come standard with a dual axle
Use the lower setting for foot propelling and accessing
Accessories and OptionsBreezy EC family wheelchairs feature a variety of standard legrest styles and armrests lengths, plus numerous add-on options including height-adjustable armrests, elevating legrests, IV poles, oxygen tank holders, and more.
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||K0001 (converts easily to K0002 hemi height)|
|Product Weight:||41 lbs. (without riggings)|
|Product Width:||Fixed Arms: 22.5 in. (16 in. seat), 24.5 in. (18 in. seat)|
|Product Length/Depth:||Fixed Arms Fixed Footrest: 41.5 in.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Seat Width:||16 in. or 18 in.|
|Seat Depth:||16 in.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.75 in.|
|Back Height:||16 in.|
|Front Riggings:||Fixed Footrests|
|Rear Axle:||Dual Position|