Everest & Jennings Rehab Shower Commode Chair
The E & J Rehab Shower/Commode can give you the independence you need to sail smoothly through daily routines. The versatile E&J Folding Rehab Shower Commode chair has earned the reputation of being the premier self-propelled chair for personal hygiene care. This chair features an overall narrow width and a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame. The chair can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable, self-contained commode.
Durability and comfort are combined in a chair that allows you to handle shower and toilet activities with greater ease.
Over the years, the proven design has made the Rehab Shower/Commode the market leader. It's unique frame layout gives you unobstructed access to the vast majority of toilets, and the padded seat provides both support and grip while facilitating transfers in wet conditions.
- Completely removable full length arms for ease of transfer.
- Swing-away, detachable footrests permit close approaches to beds, toilets and wheelchairs.
- Recessed seat and frame side contours allow easy access for toileting activities while seated.
- Durable 24" one piece composite wheels with integrated handrims and solid rubber tires.
- Cushioned vinyl seat is sealed against moisture penetration and vented for optimal foam compression and contouring for extended seating tolerance.
- Removable, hygienic plastic pail and lid are included.
- Non corrosive composite footplates.
- All black plastic trim and component parts.
- Maximum weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Includes Hardware
- Easy to Replace
- Original E & J Part