Invacare Pronto M41 Power Base
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
The Pronto M41 is the latest offering in the sleek and versatile Pronto series of Power wheelchairs. The M41 features the latest technology in electronics and in-line motors. This combination provides increased efficiency, battery range and an increased top speed.
The M41 also features a center wheel drive platform, simplified SureStep, and six wheels on the ground providing stability and maneuverability similar to other Pronto models. All of these features are packed into a simple, clean looking, and easy-to-service compact frame that provides mobility with style for people on-the-go!
- Simplified SureStep suspension with six wheels on the ground for smooth driving and optimum stability.
- High efficiency in-line motors for greater speed and longer battery range.
- Compact size for a tight turning radius.
- Full Length, Adjustable Height Arms (models with semi-recline seats)
- Full Length, Fixed Height Arms (models with fold down seat)
- Flat-Free Tires
- U1 Batteries
|Overall Length:||With footboard up: 33.7"|
|With footboard down: 39.4"|
|Overall Width:||24" (including joystick)|
|Height (back at 17''):||33"|
|Seat-to-Floor:||19" – 24"|
|Seat Width:||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Depths:||16" – 20"|
|Back Height:||16" – 23.5"|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Rear & Front Casters:||6'' x 2''|
|Drive Wheels (Flat Free):||10.5" x 3.5"|
|Maximum Speed:||5.0 mph|
|Incline Capability:||7° grade|
|Turning Radius:||Front: 17.75"|
|Product Weight:||With batteries: 161 lbs.|
|Without batteries: 110 lbs.|