Jay Care Cushion
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(30%) $100.00|
The Jay Care cushion is a simple, moisture resistant one piece seating system. Now with 1/2 inch more lateral positioning support, it is designed primarily for the person at moderate risk for skin breakdown who sits with a fixed posterior pelvic tilt. To be used on sling upholstery.
- The Jay Care cushion is designed to promote optimal postural support for the client with a fixed posterior pelvic tilt who uses sling upholstery
- The integrated Jay Flow fluid pad provides pressure and shear reduction for the client who is at moderate risk for skin breakdown
- The reinforced curved bottom counteracts the negative effects associated with sling upholstery providing a level surface for optimal pelvic position
- The contoured base provides a longer seat well to accommodate fixed "sacral sitting".
- The Jay Flow fluid pad, combined with the soft foam base conforms to the shape of the client's pelvis, providing optimal shear reduction as well as enhanced pressure distribution
- The fluid Tripad incorporates left, right and rear sections to maintain the fluid under bony areas
|Weight:||Approx. 7.2 lbs.|
|Height:||Approx. 2.5 in.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Cushion cover material choices:||Incontinence-resistant cover|