|Unit of Measure:
ToniCross Tricycles have been specifically designed for children with developmental disabilities. A great deal of effort in design and manufacturing has been made to make the Toni Cross appropriate for children from 2 1/2 years of age through adolescence. The stability, ease of pedaling and range of adaptations make these tricycles both useful and fun for a wide range of children with various degrees of disabilities.
The ToniCross tricycles are chain driven from a rear wheel, which places the foot pedals directly under the seat. This provides an easier motion than front wheel drive tricycles. Hand brakes allow ease in braking and the ability to move the tricycle backward by pedaling backward.
- Available in 3 sizes for children from 2 1/2 years to 5' tall.
- Seat and handlebar height adjustable.
- Hand brake for right or left hand braking.
- Chain driven from rear wheel.
- Limited front wheel turning radius for safety.