|Unit of Measure:
Builds the muscle strength needed to make the best use of a wheelchair. The PowerFit duplicates the exact arm and shoulder motions needed for easy propulsion, transfer and pressure relief. Strengthen specific arm and shoulder muscles by facing forward or backward while seated in the wheelchair, and pumping the weighted oars. Easy to customize for an individual program; use equal weight on both sides or less on a weaker side. Uses standard disc weights (not included) for convenience and economy. Oars pivot independently or together. Short zigzag oars and compact design use surprisingly little floor space. Built tough for years of service, even in a heavy-use institutional setting.
- Contains no latex or silicone
- Removable crosspiece allows for independent arm workout
- Fits around the width of any standard wheelchair
- Heavy-duty all steel construction
- Adjustable oar grip height.