Quickie Zippie - Discontinued 4/1/10
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
The easy-pushing Zippie wheelchair is both rigid and adaptable. Its rigid frame construction is durable and strong. The open frame design allows for easy integration of seating systems. The Zippie also features a wide range of adjustments and swing-away footrests. Designed with growth in mind, each chair comes with one free growth kit.
Shown with optional seating and accessories.
- Designed to disassemble and can be loaded into most cars for transport.
- Seat depth on the Zippie is accomplished by adjusting the backposts forward or back.
- The Zippie is designed to be a dependent or independent mobility base.
- The Zippie has been designed to interface with a wide variety of seating systems.
- The Zippie is available in 14 standard colors.
- Most solid seat and backs
The seat depth is adjustable for 10"-16" in 1" increments to ensure the proper fit and seating posture is achieved for the child.
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||E1237|
|Product Weight:||Approx. 24 lbs. w/o footrests|
|Product Width:||10 in. - 16 in. seat width|
|Product Length/Depth:||12 in. - 18 in. seat depth|
|Product Height:||15.75 in. - 19.50 in. seat to floor.|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs. - standard|
|Overall Width:||20 in. - 24 in.|
|Caster Options||5 in., 6in, 8 in., 8 in. X 2 in.|
|Rear Wheel Options||12 in., 16 in., 18 in., 20 in., 22 in., 24 in.|