Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope (6152, 6154, 6155, 6156, 6153, 6151, 6157) - 3M
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Item Numbers:6152, 6154, 6155, 6156, 6153, 6151, 6157
|Binaural Construction:||Double Lumen|
|Chestpiece Finish:||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology:||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight:||3.1 Ounce / 87 g|
|Eartip Type:||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material:||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Length:||27" / 22" (55.8 / 69cm)|
|Net Weight:||6.2 oz (177 g)|
|Warranty Period:||7 years|
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!