Rifton Small Supine Stander
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Base Unit Includes:
- Adjustable Armrests
- Hip Strap
- Chest Strap
- Leg Straps
- One pair of lateral support blocks
|Board Length and Width:||51" x 16.5"|
|Distance Between Lateral Supports||7" - 13"|
|Height When Horizontal :||28.5"|
|Height When Vertical:||54.5"|
|Base length and width:||37.5" x 27"|
|Optional Tray Dimensions:||26" x 15"|
- Supine Stander's adjustable supports allow for functional alignment and freedom of arm movement.
- Supine standing provides head support with partial weight-bearing.
- Lateral supports slide out of the way to aid in transfers.
- Armrests fold down when theyre not needed and can move up and down the frame or tilt at varying angles to encourage upper body control.
- Angle adjustment is calibrated from 0 to 85 for accurate positioning.
- The sturdy curved S-frame gives plenty of foot room to the caregiver.
- The footboard adjusts, bringing the child up to a comfortable height for the caregiver.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!