Pediatric Anterior Safety Roller (WNZPE1000X) - Inspired by Drive (Wenzelite Re/hab)
|Manufacturer:||Inspired by Drive (Wenzelite Re/hab)|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Item #||Handlebar Height Range||Overall Width||Width Inside Handle Grip||Depth Opened at Base||Weight Capacity||Weight|
|PE TYKE||15.5" - 18.5"||19"||14"||25"||100lbs.||14lbs.|
|PE 1000 BL||22" - 28"||20"||15"||25"||200lbs.||10lbs.|
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Casters for mobility; double-locking to prevent roll and swivel for fixed positioning
- Arm rests fold down, or can be secured at varying angles. Activity tray attaches to arm rests.
- Arm anchors attach securely to tray with a suction cup attachment. They provide options for stabilization of the patient's forearms to give added stab