Quickie Zippie IRIS Tilt Wheelchair
|Manufacturer:||Quickie / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Item Number: EIZ5A
|Total Savings:||(31%) $800.00|
|40 Rotational Rocker Arm
Choose between either a 55 degree or 40 degree tilt range. The 40 degree rocker arm is a more compact design for users who do not require a greater tilt range.
The Zippie IRIS utilizes a rotational tilt-system. Instead of tilting the seat frame from an outside pivot-point, the Zippie IRIS actually rotates the seat frame around the user's center of gravity. This rotational system provides the shortest possible wheelbase without compromising stability. It also insures a smooth and controlled rotation.
To maximize the benefits of a rotation-in-space wheelchair, it is important to place the user's center of gravity as close as possible to the chair's center of rotation. Because pediatric users typically have a lower center of gravity, they require a smaller rotational arc. Matching this rotational arc to the pediatric population is the key ingredient to ensure ease of use, the smallest possible wheel base, and minimal center-of-gravity movement in space.
|Hip New Colors
Choose from many awesome and cool colors such as Glow, Root Beer, Copper, Fuchsia, Sparkle Silver, and Zebra to name a few.
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||E1233|
|Product Weight:||22 lbs. (Base chair without accessories)|
|Seat Width:||10 in. - 18 in.|
|Seat Depth:||10 in. - 18 in.|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs.|
|Transit Weight:||150 lbs.|
|Caster Options:||4 x 1.25 in., 5 x 1.5 in., 6 x 1 in., 6 x 1.5 in., 8 x 1 in., 8 x 1.5 in., 8 x 2 in.|
|Rear Wheel Options:||12 in., 16 in., 20 in., 22 in., 24 in.|
|Seat-to-Floor Height with Drop Seat:||11.0 in.|
- Special aluminum alloys make the Quickie IRIS one of the lightest manual rotation-in-space chairs in today's market.
- The Quickie IRIS features a special angle-adjustable stroller handle that quickly adjusts to a variety of caregiver heights.
- A patent-pending backpost bracket allows repositioning of the backpost seat-depth without removing the attaching hardware.
- Specialty options, such as a reclining backrest, vent-and-battery tray, and one-arm drive are all available as "on-chair" options.
- A tilt-angle indicator and a set of tilt-stops ship with every chair to provide a precise tilt range and tilt angle-setting.
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!