MaTRx Elite Wheelchair Positioning Back (PBEXX) - Motion Concepts ( Invacare )
|Manufacturer:||Motion Concepts ( Invacare )|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(32%) $200.00|
Matrx Mounting Hardware
Easy Set Hardware
Easy set hardware is the standard Matrx hardware that can be ordered to fit 3/4, 7/8, 1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/8" push handle diameters. Back bracket is constructed of high grade molded plastic.
Hardware allows backrest to be removed from wheelchair easily for folding.
Adjustable in depth and angle.
Extended Range Mounting Hardware
The extenmded range hardware allows for an additional 2" of depth adjustment. Only available to fit 3/4", 7/8" and 1" back cane diameters.
Heavy Duty Hardware
Easy Set Heavy Duty hardware utilizes an aluminum adjustment plate in place of the standard molded plastic plate. This mount is less likely to crack over time. Does not increase the weight capacity of the backrest.
Split mounting hardware offers more flexibility in mounting to backrest canes with obstructions. Split hardware has less depth and angle adjustments. Constructed from aluminum. Fits both Matrx Elite and Matrx PB style backs.
|Back Widths:||12in - 21in|
|Wheelchair Widths:||12in - 21in|
|Contour Depth:||3in Deep|
|Product Weight:||3lbs ( most sizes)|
|Removable:||Yes, can be used on folding wheelchairs ( Except when using fixed mounting hardware )|
- Stylish and breathable back shell
- Washable Cover
- Easy to Adjust Hardware
- Comfortable and Functional
- 10,12,16 and 20in Heights
- Fits most wheelchairs
|Overall Rating: ||1 Reviews|
Review by, BRANDAN from MI
10/28/2015 4:20:57 PM
|Comments:||Great back support and adjustability for all levels!|
- Aluminum construction
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Roho Quality
- Superior Pressure Relief
- Exceptional Stability
- The Zippie TS fixed frame version features the benefits of rigid support along with the advantage of built-in expandability.
- With fold-down backrests and quick-release wheels, it is still small enough to fit easily in a small trunk or backseat.
- The Zippie TS can serve as either a dependent or an independent mobility base.