Varilite Evolution Back System Tall - Varilite
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(23.2%) $117.00|
- One inch of lateral adjustment at four points allows for growth or to accommodate disproportionate body types. Example: fit a 17" (43cm) system on a 16" (40cm) or 18" (45cm) chair.
- Up to 17° of recline and 3" (7.5cm) of seat depth adjustment
- Slide and snap hardware designed for one handed use
- Flat back panel for flush mounting of headrest hardware
- 7" of lateral support provides additional trunk support
- Designed to accommodate hip belts and harnesses
3. Air/Foam Cushion
- Cushion foam is thickest along the vertebral column for added comfort and protection.
- Self-inflating air and foam won't break down like raw foam
- Oversized cushion protects the user from the shell edges
- Reticulated foam distributes pressure and encourages air-flow
- Mesh material wicks moisture away from body, preventing maceration
- Tongue design keeps cushion in place
|Cushion Composition||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Weight||5.1 lbs. (18 in.) (includes all hardware)|
|Maintenance||Once a week, allow your VARILITE cushion to fully inflate overnight with all valves open.|
|Warranty||2 Years, excluding cushion cover|
- 2" of seat depth adjustment
- up to 15 degrees of recline
- 2" of lateral adjustment allows system to fit chairs
- 2" narrower and 2" wider: Ideal for growing kids!
- One hand operable hardware
- Oversized self-inflating cushion for immersion of bony prominences
- Designed to work with lateral supports and hip belts
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
VARILITE PAL swing-away thoracic supports are designed to complement regular and tall Evolution Back systems. PAL (Positive Action Lateral) supports allow hinge angle, pad rotation, and horizontal...