M34 Sealed VRLA 12V 60AH Non-Spillable Gel Battery (M34 SLD G) - MK Battery
|Unit of Measure:||Pr (1 Pair)|
Item Number:M34 SLD G
- Permobil K300RS Jr.
- Permobil C300: Corpus & Corpus Jr. , 300PS, 300 PS Jr
- Permobil C350: Corpus & Corpus Jr.
- Handicare Raptor, Raptor PS
Simple Battery Care Tips:
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging.
- Never use an automotive or wet-type charger on sealed Gel or AGM Batteries. (This will damage your batteries)
- Don't "top off" the battery with frequent charging.
Frequently Asked Battery Questions:
How often should I charge my Battery
- Daily Users: Charge nightly. This applies to anyone who uses their equipment for community mobility outside the home.
- Occasional Users: Charge your battery before an outing and always after active use. ( Ideally when the "fuel gauge" is about 50 percent).
How should a battery be stored
- Always store your batteries "fully charged".
- Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
- Sealed Gel and AGM batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
- When storing a char or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
- Avoid Hot and Cold extremes when storing batteries.
|Amp Hour (5 Hours):||47.5|
|Amp Hour (20 Hours):||60|
|Reserve Capacity @ 80°F||90|
- Deep Cycle
- Gelled / Suspended Eloectrolyte - No liquid of any kind
- Battery is Completely Sealed
- Maintenance Free
- Re-sealing vent system
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!