Max Mobility FlexRim (MAX23051) - Max Mobility
|Unit of Measure:||Pr|
The FlexRim has high friction rubber that makes gripping and pushing much easier. The rubber is ergonomically designed to fit and conform to your hand, making it the most comfortable pushrim you will ever use.
Because the rubber is flexible, the pushrim can compress to allow your wheelchair to squeeze through narrow doorways.
- Hygienic - No need to grab the tire, so hands stay clean
- Increased Access - Narrower than a standard pushrim and squeezes inwards to get through narrow doorways
- Safe - No gaps or metal tabs, so your thumb won’t get jammed or stuck in the pushrim
- Lightweight - Adds less than 5 oz. per wheel
- Powerful - Pushes are more powerful, so you push less and coast more
- Efficient - It takes less energy to push, so you can go further before getting fatigued
- Ergonomic Grip - The soft, high friction rubber conforms to your hand, so gripping is easy
- Low Impact – The FlexRim “flexes” to protect your hands and arms from impact loading
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!