Breezy EC 2000HD Heavy-Duty and Extra Wide Wheelchair (2HD) - Breezy / Sunrise Medical
|Manufacturer:||Breezy / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
The Quickie Breezy EC 2000HD has been discontinued. We recommend the Invacare Tracer IV Heavy-Duty Wheelchair as a suitable replacement.
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||K0006 (20 in.)|
|K0007 (22, 24 in.)|
|Product Weight:||41 lbs. (20 in. seat w/o riggings)|
|57 lbs. (22, 24 in. seat w/o riggings)|
|Product Width:||30.5 in. (22 in. seat)|
|32.5 in. (24 in. seat)|
|Product Length/Depth:||32 in.|
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs. (22, 24 in. seat)|
|Seat Width:||22 in. or 24 in.|
|Seat Depth:||18 in. (22, 24 seat)|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.75 in.|
|Back Height:||16 in.|
|Front Riggings:||Swing-away Footrests|
|Rear Axle:||Single Position (22, 24 in. seat)|
- Heavy-duty reinforced chromed steel frame supports weights up to 450 lbs. (204 kg). (20 in. seat width has 300 lb. capacity.)
- Available in 20" heavy-duty and 22" or 24" extra wide seat widths.
- Double-embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, easy to clean and flame retardant..
- Composite mag wheels are molded with contours to enhance strength and durability.
- Dual axle allows the seat to be easily lowered to hemi height (20" seat width only).
- Choice of swingaway footrests or elevating legrests with padded calf.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought