Breezy EC 4000 High-Strength Lightweight Wheelchair (EC4000) - Breezy / Sunrise Medical
|Manufacturer:||Breezy / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||K0004|
|Product Weight:||33.5 lbs. (without riggings)|
|Product Width:||23 in. (16 in. seat)|
|25 in. (18 in. seat)|
|27 in. (20 in. seat)|
|Product Length/Depth:||30.5 in. (w/o riggings)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|50 lbs. (elevating)|
|Seat Width:||16 in., 18 in. or 20 in.|
|Seat Depth:||16 in. (16 & 18 wide)|
|18 in. (20 wide)|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.75 in.|
|Back Height:||16-18 in.|
|Front Riggings:||Swing-away Footrests|
|Rear Axle:||Dual Position 12mm|
|Serial Number Location:||Left bottom of cross tube|
- 33.5 pound (15 kg) weight without riggings meets the needs of those requiring a high-strength lightweight standard wheelchair.
- Composite mag wheels are molded with contours to enhance strength and durability.
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is durable and easy to maintain.
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable.
- Flip-back removable desk arms with padded armrests are standard.
- Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests are interchangeable with the industry standard.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought