Quickie TS Tilt Wheelchair (EIQT) - Quickie / Sunrise Medical
|Manufacturer:||Quickie / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
53 Degree Tilt AngleQuickie TS SE tilts to a full 53 degrees.
Shown here tilted fully with optional solid Back, Jay 2 Cushion and adjustable angle foot plates.
Excellent frame to accommodate aftermarket backs and other seating components.Quickie TS is a tilt frame designed specifically to add your choice of cushions, backrests, headrests, and other support and positioning components.
Here shown in the standard configuration ready for seating components and optional contracture footrest sysytem. Ask us about all the compatible seating components to customize your Quickie TS Tilt Wheelchair.
|Overall Weight:||Approx. 49 lbs. w/o seating|
|Overall Width:||14 in. - 20 in. seat width|
|Seat Depths:||17 in. - 22 in. frame depth|
|Floor to Seat Heights:||16.50 in. - 20.75 in. seat to floor.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs. - standard, 350 lbs.- heavy duty|
|Overall Width:||23.5in - 29.5 in.|
|Caster Options:||5 in., 5X 1.5in, 6in, 6 X 1.5 in., 8 in., 8 in. X 1.5 in., 8 in. X 2 in.|
|Rear Wheel Options:||12 in., 16 in., 18 in., 20 in., 22 in., 24 in.|
|Overall length:||36 in. - 41 in.|
- 53 degrees tilt-in-space range.
- 5 frame options- standard, growing, contracture, flared, and heavy duty.
- Back style available with standard angle adjustable or reclining.
- Rigid frame construction (non-folding).
- Swing-away removable footrests, heavy duty footrests, contracture footrests, elevating and articulating legrests all available.
- Two tilt-in-space options: Gas Cylinders or Dual Mechanical locks.
- Compatible with a variety of seating systems.
- Growing seat pan option.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!