Breezy EC 2000 Wheelchair (2) - Breezy / Sunrise Medical
|Manufacturer:||Breezy / Sunrise Medical|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
The Quickie Breezy EC 2000 has been discontinued. We recommend the Quickie Breezy 600 Wheelchair as a suitable replacement.
Durable, Chrome-Plated Steel FramesBreezy EC series wheelchairs are constructed of durable chrome-plated carbon steel.
Easy to clean and maintain.
Dual Axle Positions
Breezy EC wheelchairs come standard with a dual axle
Use the lower setting for foot propelling and accessing
Accessories and OptionsBreezy EC family wheelchairs feature a variety of standard legrest styles and armrests lengths, plus numerous add-on options including height-adjustable armrests, elevating legrests, IV poles, oxygen tank holders, and more.
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||K0001 (converts easily to K0002 hemi height)|
|Product Weight:||41 lbs. (without riggings)|
|Product Width:||Fixed Arms: 22.5 in. (16 in. seat),24.5 in. (18 in. seat)|
|Product Length/Depth:||Fixed Arms Fixed Footrest: 41.5 in.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lb. weight capacity (300 lb. on 20" seat width)|
|Seat Width:||16 in. or 18 in. or 18 in.|
|Seat Depth:||16 in.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.75 in.|
|Back Height:||16 in.|
|Front Riggings:||Fixed Footrests|
|Rear Axle:||Dual Position|
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is built to last and easy to maintain.
- Powder-coated cross bar offers a durable and attractive finish.
- Composite mag wheels are molded with contours to enhance strength and durability.
- Front rigging mounts are compatible with the industry's standard.
- Easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery is flame retardant.
- Choice of padded removable desk or full-length fixed armrests.
- Available with swingaway footrests, elevating legrests or fixed footrests.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought