Where would you use standing frames?
- Rehabilitation Facilities and Hospitals
- Schools and Educational Settings
- Extended Care Units, Nursing Homes, & Group Homes
- Home and Workplace
- Veterans Hospitals
When would you use standing therapy products?
- At home while reading or watching TV
- In rehab, when adjustability is key
- To get a good stretch
- To see the world from a different view
How does it work?
- Transfer from the wheelchair to seat
- Position the kneepad
- Pump actuator handle to desired standing position
Disabled individuals who use standers on a regular basis can become more independent while improving their overall health and quality of life. Our customers include happy, healthy kids & adults with disabilities such as Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Spinal Cord Injuries, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Stroke, ALS, and more...