Southwest MedicalYour partner in health and mobility for over 25 years! TOLLFREE: 800-236-4215
Multidex Maltodextrin Gel
Multidex Maltodextrin GelSome images may display non-standard options.
Part Number: 46-711
Price: $10.30 Ea
Please complete all required fields
- For use on most wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed
- Helps to control odor while decreasing purulent exudate
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement
Gel is a hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing clinically proven to maintain a moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithelial proliferation. Quickly fills wound site, rapidly mixing with exudate to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration.
INDICATIONS: Venous stasis ulcers, Dermal ulcers, Partial and full thickness wounds, Arterial ulcers, Abdominal wounds, Infected wounds, Superfical wounds, Pressure ulcers, Dermal injuries, Second degree burns, Donor sites, Diabetic ulcers