Patient Lifts For Home Use
Patient lifts allow an individual do be lifted and transferred with minimal effort and greater safety. Some of the main reasons for selecting a patient lift include: Patient is too heavy to be safely transferred without assistance of a lifting device; to prevent injury to the Caregiver or the patient during transfers; and the ability to lift patients from the floor.
Patient lifts assist in the lifting and transferring of patients from the bed to the wheelchair; the wheelchair to the commode; from the floor to the bed or chair.
Learn About Patient Lifts »
Some products you may be interested in:
- Fits Invacare RPL/RPA /RHL
- Easy to replace
- Easy wheelchair to toilet transfers
- Simple caregiver operation
- Safe comfortable transfers
- Includes Suspension
- Lightweight construction
- Power leg separation
- Heavy-duty Capacity - 440 lbs
- Rechargeable and Removable Battery
- Quick Release Strap