- How much is shipping?
- Can I have my order shipped internationally?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What is your default shipping method?
- May I request the use of a delivery service other than UPS/FedEx?
- Can I insure my package?
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs will vary depending upon your location and the contents of your order. To calculate a shipping estimate for your particular order, do the following:
- Place the items you would like to purchase into the basket.
- Click on the "View Basket" link near the top right-hand side of any page to view contents of your shopping cart.
- At the bottom of the "Contents of Shopping Cart" page click the link entitled "Get a shipping cost estimate."
- A small window will open. Enter your zip code when prompted and click "Go."
- This will give you a shipping cost estimate for all available default shipping methods.
Can I have my order shipped internationally?
SouthwestMedical.com welcomes new and returning international customers. We take pride in providing special attention to the details and accuracy of your order.
International orders require special processing and may have other restrictions. While many items we offer are availble to our international customers, certain items are restricted for sale outside the United States.
Minimum Order Requirements
Due to processing requirements SouthwestMedical.com requires a minimum order of $250.00 USD for all international orders.
Your current order total is $0.00. To continue checking out, please add at least $250.00 to your cart, or change your shipping address to an address within the continental United States. (Payment requirements are still applicable.)
Accepted Payment Methods
- Bank Wire Transfer: Wire transfer is the prefered method of payment for ALL new customers. We will provide our international wire account information. Upon receipt of the funds from your bank wire transfers, orders will ship to the shipping address you have provided. NOTE: There may be wire fees associated with your payment.
- Credit card payments may be accepted from known customers with a favorable payment history.
Duty | Customs | Taxes | Fees
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. SouthwestMedical.com recommends you contact your local customs office for more information. We will gladly provide all of the necessary information for you to investigate your specific taxes and fees where applicable. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
SouthwestMedical.com does not pay, reimburse, or guarantee payment of duties | taxes | customs charges for any purchases.
International Shipping Methods
SouthwestMedical.com offers several methods of shipping for your order! We will assit you in determining the most economical means for your shipment.
- USPS Priority Mail International
- UPS International
- FedEx International
- Freight Forwarder
- Your carrier
If you have any questions or need assitance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-236-4215.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Most orders will be processed within 1 to 2 business days from the time of order. If your order requires a longer period of time to process, you will be notified via the contact information provided on your order. There may an additional 1 to 2 business day lead time for all replacement parts orders. After your order has been successfully processed it will be shipped. Sometimes orders may ship from multiple warehouses depending on availability of the items ordered. You should receive your shipment in the amount of time allotted for the particular type of shipping method you requested. For shipments using our default shipping method (UPS) and to recipient addresses within the 48 contiguous United States, approximate shipping times are as listed below:
Standard Ground 3-5 business day
- Contact us for information on expedited shipping methods
- Large/heavy items may be shipped by common carrier (Truck) 7-10 business days
NOTE: Shipping addresses to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will be contacted for correct shipping cost.
How can I track my shipment?
Most packages will have a tracking number, which you may use in order to track the progress of your shipment on the shipping service's website (UPS shipment tracking website). To acquire a tracking number please call our customer service department at 1-800-236-4215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order number in your email.
What is your default shipping method?
Our default shipping method is United Parcel Service (UPS)/Fedex.
May I request the use of a delivery service other than UPS/FedEx?
This option is only available for certain items. Delivery and processing times for alternative shipping methods may vary. If you decide to use an alternative shipping method, please contact our customer service department for processing and delivery time estimates.
Can I insure my package?
Yes, insurance is available upon request. To request insurance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-236-4215 or email at email@example.com within 24 hours of completing your order. UPS requires a fee for using this service. You will be informed of the cost of this service at the time of your request.
Join Our Mailing List
Security and Privacy
SouthwestMedical.com uses the highest industry encryption standard to protect your purchases and personal information.