Southwest MedicalYour partner in health and mobility for over 25 years!TOLLFREE: 800-236-4215
- How much is shipping?
- Can I have my order shipped internationally?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What is your default shipping method?
- May I request the use of a delivery service other than UPS/FedEx?
- Can I insure my package?
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs will vary depending upon your location and the contents of your order. To calculate a shipping estimate for your particular order, do the following:
- Place the items you would like to purchase into the basket.
- Click on the "View Basket" link near the top right-hand side of any page to view contents of your shopping cart.
- At the bottom of the "Contents of Shopping Cart" page click the link entitled "Get a shipping cost estimate."
- A small window will open. Enter your zip code when prompted and click "Go."
- This will give you a shipping cost estimate for all available default shipping methods.
Can I have my order shipped internationally?
SouthwestMedical.com welcomes new and returning international customers. We take pride in providing special attention to the details and accuracy of your order.
International orders require special processing and may have other restrictions. While many items we offer are availble to our international customers, certain items are restricted for sale outside the United States.
Minimum Order Requirements
Due to processing requirements SouthwestMedical.com requires a minimum order of $250.00 USD for all international orders.
To continue checking out, please add at least $250.00 USD to your cart, or change your shipping address to an address within the continental United States. (Payment requirements are still applicable.)
Accepted Payment Methods
- Bank Wire Transfer: Wire transfer is the prefered method of payment for ALL new customers. We will provide our international wire account information. Upon receipt of the funds from your bank wire transfers, orders will ship to the shipping address you have provided. NOTE: There may be wire fees associated with your payment.
- Credit card payments may be accepted from known customers with a favorable payment history.
Duty | Customs | Taxes | Fees
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. SouthwestMedical.com recommends you contact your local customs office for more information. We will gladly provide all of the necessary information for you to investigate your specific taxes and fees where applicable. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
SouthwestMedical.com does not pay, reimburse, or guarantee payment of duties | taxes | customs charges for any purchases.
International Shipping Methods
SouthwestMedical.com offers several methods of shipping for your order! We will assit you in determining the most economical means for your shipment.
- USPS Priority Mail International
- UPS International
- FedEx International
- Freight Forwarder
- Your carrier