- If your product has a warranty, the warranty will be included in the packaging. Rest assured, Southwest Medical is more than happy to assist you through the manufacturer warranty process.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping on all non-defective purchases. If a product is defective or we ship the wrong item(s), Southwest Medical will be happy to cover return shipping fees.
- Many items are available for refund within 15 days of return receipt. However, please keep in mind that ALL non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee excluding shipping charges. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sterile items if the seal or packaging is broken or punctured.
- Items marked with the Hygiene Product Symbol and other products where the intended use is to be in direct contact with the human body (Wound Care, Cushions & Pillows, Bathroom Aids, Patient Slings, Standers, etc.) may not be returned due to sanitary reasons.
- Lightweight and Ultra lightweight wheelchairs (i.e., sports wheelchairs, handcycles, custom wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, positioning wheelchairs, pediatric wheelchairs, sports performance wheelchairs, titanium wheelchairs) may not be returned due to the built-to-order design to meet the needs and preferences of individual customers. Allow us to assist you in selecting the best configuration to meet your needs.
- We ask that you always report damaged/defective merchandise within 48 hours. After 48 hours, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the manufacturer will accept the return.
- We kindly ask that you do not send us returns without first obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This is important so we can effectively keep track of your return and process your refund. RMAs are issued by Southwest Medical through our website as well as our customer service line. Contact (800) 236-4215 and request information about RMAs or Click here to request an RMA online.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA
Unauthorized Returns or Refused Items
SouthwestMedical.com, LLC cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges without an RMA number. Packages without an RMA number will be refused at our facilities and will be returned to the sender. Please contact us for an RMA before returning any items.