Carroll CS5 Long Term Hospital Bed Packages
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Customize to Fit Your Style
Pick a bed end color that fits you and your decor. Additionally, with the CS5, you can selected the standard 36 inch or a larger 42 inch bed width. Looking for something else? Contact us for additional options on this or other beds in the CS bed line.
Moves Only When You Want
With a pure vertical rise allows the bed to raise and lower with zero movement of the casters which minimizes potential damage to walls or flooring. These bed packages include a one-touch floor lock which prevents the casters from moving. When unlocked, however, the hi-low bed can be moved regardless of the deck height.
Easy to Use Hand Pendant
The ergonomic 6-button hand pendant fits comfortably in hand and can be positioned on either side of the bed for your convenience. The water-resistant controls have independent head and leg height adjustments as well as a full bed height controls.
Add a Foam Mattress for Additional Comfort
We've selected several foam mattress options that will add an additional level of comfort to your new CS5 bed. These options will fit properly and not slide out of place thanks to the mattress guards on the bed frame.
|Height Range:||9" - 30"|
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Bed Width:||36" or 42"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 Degrees|
|Warranty:||Electronics - 2 Years|
|Mechanical - 5 Years|
|Frame - 10 Years|
- Package Includes bed frame with Amherst Bed Ends and Assist Bar
- Available in 36" and 42" Bed Widths
- Mobility-On-Demand allows caregivers to enable or disable mobility at any height
- Tool-less assembly fast connect system allows faster set-up and easier alterations
- Rugged, water resistant Hand Control with bright, universal symbols for easy operation
- Exclusive slat deck design allows improved infection control and reduced wear and tear on mattresses
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!