Hoyer Bariatric Patient Lifter - Power (HPL700-S2) - Hoyer
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(28%) $1,930.00|
The large, open cradle results in less discomfort to the patient caused by pinching and squeezing.
The powered base allows the legs to be opened and closed to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles without bending or twisting.
The HPL700 comes standard with two batteries and a charging station. Visual and audible low-battery indicators are featured.
|Maximum Overall Length:||56"|
|Minimum Overall Length:||55"|
|Maximum Overall Height:||81"|
|Minimum Overall Height:||57.75"|
|Height at Maximum Reach:||46.5"|
|Reach at Maximum Height:||28.5"|
|Reach at Minimum Height:||27"|
|Legs Open - External Width:||46.25"|
|Legs Open - Internal Width:||42.25"|
|Legs Closed - External Width:||27.5"|
|Legs Closed - Internal Width:||23.5"|
|Overall Height of Legs:||4.5"|
|Front Twin Casters:||3"|
|Rear Braked Casters:||4"|
|Cradle Maximum Height:||69"|
|Cradle Minimum Height:||23.25"|
- Uniquely designed electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patients up to 700 lbs.
- Oversized push handle for caregiver comfort
- Oversized loop style cradle
- One piece base conceals internal component and acts as foot push pad
- Low friction casters for easy maneuvering
- Two piece design for cost effective shipping
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!