Kaye ToniCross Tricycle
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Item Number: JMX
|The Back support can be placed low around the pelvis or high around the thorax to provide the needed postural control. Two units can be placed on the same upright to provide additional pelvic and trunk support. We suggest cutting off the post height once the support is in place.|
|The Foot Supports, model JMF, and Leg Abductor supports, model JML, used in combination controls leg alignment and foot placement. These options can be purchased separately depending on the needs of the child.|
|Model||Leg length or inseam|
|JM1||15" - 17 1/2"|
|JM2||17 1/2" - 22 1/2"|
|JM3||22 1/2" - 27 1/2"|
- Available in 3 sizes for children from 2 1/2 years to 5' tall.
- Seat and handlebar height adjustable.
- Hand brake for right or left hand braking.
- Chain driven from rear wheel.
- Limited front wheel turning radius for safety.
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!