Tumble Forms 2 Tadpole Pediatric Positioner (4772T) - Tumble Forms 2
|Manufacturer:||Tumble Forms 2|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
The latex-free Tadpole positioner includes a carrying bag to conveniently store all modules:
- 34" x 19" (86 x 48cm) Base
- Half Roll
- Tray with Mirror for creative positioning
- Prone: With the half roll and two lateral supports, the Tadpole positioner facilitates active body extension, head flexion, chest elevation and forward propping of arms for midline hand touching. Mirrored unit encourages childs curiosity. Place the log roll under the base for vestibular activities.
- Seated: Use base and wedge modules together for long leg or log rollsitting. Either side of wedge may be used depending on desired degree of upright or reclined position. Attached tray provides additional support and a surface for eye-hand activities.
- Side-lying: Attach log roll to base for side-lying to facilitate control of lateral head and trunk movements. Prop base to position the child for improved respiration. No color choice.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!