Spirit Plus Adjustable Positioning System (APS) Car Seat (2400) - Inspired by Drive (Columbia Medical)
|Manufacturer:||Inspired by Drive (Columbia Medical)|
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
|Total Savings:||(27%) $921.00|
Modern, Multi Color Design
Featuring a modern design combination of faux suede and mesh, the Spirit is offered in 5 different colors options that range from bright and vibrant like Convertible Pink to colors created to match the interiors of cars like Speedway Gray.
The Spirit offers the highest levels of positioning support available in the special needs car seat market. A wide range of positioning options that include the head, trunk and hip are available to ensure the most optimal positioning is achieved.
Medium Kit Includes:
- Abductor (CSS-R2415) or (CSS-R2419 w/ Extender)
- 10" - 14" Width Hip Bracket (CSS-R2473H)
- 4" x 8" Hip Pad (CSS-R2481M)
- 6" - 12" Width Trunk Bracket (CSS-R2474T)
- 3" x 5" Trunk Pad (CSS-R2482M)
Large Kit Includes:
- Abductor CSS-R2415 (CSS-R2419 w/ Extender)
- 13" - 16" Width Hip Bracket (CSS-R2471H)
- 4" x 12" Hip Pad (CSS-R2481L)
- 10" - 14" Width Trunk Bracket (CSS-R2473T)
- 4" x 6" Trunk Pad (CSS-R2482L)
|Weight Capacity:||25 - 130lbs.|
|Harness Height:||11", 13.5", 16", 18.5", 20.5", 23.5" (min. 10")|
|Seat Depth:||12" (16" w/ Extender)|
|Inside Seat Width at Front:||17" (19" w/ Extender)|
|Inside Seat Width at Rear:||15"|
|Weight:||29lbs. (33lbs. w/ Extender)|
- Adjustable hip and trunk supports for better positioning
- Able to support users up to 66 inches in height and up to 130 lbs. in weight
- Low profile sides for easy transfer of users
- Durable, machine-washable padded cover (available in Blue or Walnut)
- 5-point harness
- Recline bar (-30° from vertical)
- Soft-padded headwings
- Latex and silicone free
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!
- Special aluminum alloys make the Quickie IRIS one of the lightest manual rotation-in-space chairs in today's market.
- The Quickie IRIS features a special angle-adjustable stroller handle that quickly adjusts to a variety of caregiver heights.
- A patent-pending backpost bracket allows repositioning of the backpost seat-depth without removing the attaching hardware.