Purilon Hydrogel (3906, 3900, 3903) - Coloplast
|Unit of Measure:||Ea|
Item Numbers:3906, 3900, 3903
- Sterile, high viscosity hydrogel which helps to maintain a moist wound environment essential for autolytic debridement
- Retains cohesive form longer than other gels, which can reduce the frequency of re-application
- Balanced formulation provides superior hydration to the wound while absorbing excess exudate, reducing the risk of maceration
- Accordion applicator allows delivery of a precise amount of gel for easy, one-handed application
- Purilon™ Gel is primarliy intended for the treatment of necrotic and sloughy wounds, e.g. leg ulcers and pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers.
- The gel may be used throughout the healing process to provide a moist wound healing environment in all types of wounds.
- Purilon™ Gel can be used for infected wounds under the discretion of a health-care professional.
- Purilon Gel indicated for non-infected diabetic foot ulcers.
|Overall Rating:||0 Reviews|
Be the first to review this product, add your review today!