Independent Living Aids
For Seniors or those living with a disability alike, aids made for daily living offer the freedom and ability to do for one's self; which is an essential to a positive quality of life. Southwest Medical offers a wide variety of independent living aids and products which are ideal for disabled and senior independent living alike.
If you have any questions or need help, call toll-free any of our customer service representatives and they will be happy to help!
Some products you may be interested in:
- Reinforced with cotton binding.
- Machine washable.
- Meet compliance law standards
- Contoured Long Scrub Sponge
- 26" SPR Reacher
- 24" Foam Handle Shoehorn
- Features two suction cups
- Nylon bristles are set in durable plastic
- Wall or floor mounted brush
- 28 extra large compartments
- Holds 7 days of medication
- Holds 4 dosages per day